Young Adults is meeting outdoors AT HCC's Wausau Campus for the summer!
Join us in the parking lot every Monday at 6:30PM - bring a chair if you have one!
Follow @highlandyoungadults on Instragram and Facebook for frequent updates on our ministry. For additional information, contact Pastor Sam:
Unshakable Humility | Daniel 4:24-37 | Discussion Questions
1. Here are the questions from our Humility Evaluation. How did you do on the assessment? What are some weak areas and some stronger areas in your life? How can we grow in our humility this week?
- How is my prayer life?
- How often do I rejoice at another’s success?
- How receptive am I to accountability?
- How often do I say or think, “Look at what God’s accomplished”?
- How often do I say, “thank you”?
- How often do I share stories of my own failure?
- How do I respond to criticism?
2. Has there been a time when you’ve grown impatient with God’s timing? How can we grow this week in trusting God’s sovereignty?
3. Has there been a time when the Lord has used life circumstances to humble you? If comfortable, share with the group. How did God use the situation for your good and His glory?
What is Young Adults?
Highland Young Adults provides a place for anyone college-aged through their 30's to CONNECT through gospel-centered relationships, to GROW in their relationship with Jesus Christ, and to GO by serving the church and their community.
MONDAY'S AT 6:30PM AT THE WAUSAU CAMPUS PARKING LOT
This is a casual setting where we can build authentic community, so feel free to wear what is comfortable for you. People start gathering as early as 6:00PM. The lesson begins at 6:30PM with a Bible-centered teaching time. At 7:15PM, we move into small groups to discuss how to apply the teaching to our lives. Our leaders intentionally invest in each person on their group and often meet outside of Monday nights for discipleship and mentorship.
3rd monday worship
Every 3rd Monday of the month, we take a break from our normal routine for a special worship service designed specifically for young adults. The service begins at 6:30pm and lasts one hour. Each service contains vibrant worship, relevant teaching, and great opportunities for cultivating deeper relationships with others.
Activities and Events
Every month, we have a different activity or service project to provide opportunities for those in Young Adults to get to know one another and get involved in the community. For details on these events, please connect with us on Facebook or join our weekly email updates.
Are you interested in serving within Young Adults? From running sound to making coffee, we rely on volunteers to make this ministry happen! If interested, please contact Pastor Sam.
Every Summer, Young Adults goes on an exciting camping trip! Check our Facebook page or email updates for more information.
It doesn’t matter where you are in your journey. If you want to know God’s love for you and desire to know more about Him, we'd love to have you join us! If you have questions, please contact Pastor Sam DeLoye at 715-842-5683 or .